Monday, October 25, 2010

Belinda The Nobody Will Not Let It Go

Well, like always, Belinda the Nobody wants to keep dragging this on and on. She maintains that she doesn't regret her previous post (which is really beside the point), but called me an "asshat" simply because she doesn't agree with me. She also mentioned that certain hardships in her life (namely her father's death and her previous molestation) were "irrelevant" to her attacking me, which basically means I gave her more credit than she deserved. I try to find good in people, even if there isn't any. I also never said that Belinda the Nobody had any excuse for what she did. Whatever, she's still making herself look like an idiot and making me look better. This whole thing will be over whenever Belinda the Nobody wants it to be.

4 comments:

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Hey jerk-off, why don't you link her posts so that people can see what a lying little shit you are. You know, the posts that expose you for the whiny little hypocrit you are. Who's dragging this on?? You!!!

You know my theory on cops is "What more can you expect from a bull other than bullshit." I guess it's the same with horse shit, when it comes to horse's asses like yourself.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"and that's final."

Jesus FUCKING Quintana and his bowling partner Liam O'Brien!!! You sound like my fucking mother when I was little you damn ass-douche.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"I don't give a fuck who I sound like, Andrew. It sounds like you had a lot of behavioral problems though."

Bet your ass I did, a rambunctious little rascal, I was.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Until the end of middle school.