Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belinda The Nobody Keeps On Going

If I didn't know she was autistic, I'd honestly believe that Belinda the Nobody was as high as a kite when she wrote her most recent post, because that's how incoherent it was. She runs a blind eye to anything that I say and tries to refute it with her nonsense, while completely and intentionally ignoring anything I actually say. Now to take apart her post. I am not the one who keeps dragging this on and on and on. That is Belinda the Nobody. There is no reason why she should've left my name out of her previous post. It was obvious from the beginning that it was me who she was attacking, so pretending like she's doing me a favor by leaving my name out is nonsense. I was being nice when I mentioned how her father died, so for her to turn that back into my face is prepostrous. The reason why I didn't offer my condolences after the event was because, frankly, I didn't think Belinda the Nobody wanted them coming from me. If I'd known otherwise, I'd certainly have done differently. Next, she completely mocks me, while denying that she started this whole thing. There are other ways to respond to someone else's post that you disagree with than cussing them out. Even I have a professional enough manner not to do that. The only time I would ever cuss someone out is if they insult me directly or purposely try to make my life a living Hell. Then, she mocks me again, saying I directly insulted her by calling neurodiversity pedophiles, when she knows that is not what I did. And neurodiversty isn't "innocent strangers." Not at all. The fact that Belinda the Nobody was sexually molested as a child plays a great deal into the fact that she joined neurodiversity. Victims of molestation often are subconsciously drawn to pedophiles, which is why the pedophiles over at neurodiversity drew her in and made her their victim. They probably sexually molest her all the time and she doesn't even know it. I tried to pull her back onto my side a few months ago, but by that point she was beyond being helped. I highly doubt Belinda the Nobody is a "chessmaster." I doubt she even knows how to play. I at least know how, although I'm admittedly not very good. All her commentors are NDs anyway so of course they'll agree with her unequivocably, no matter how idiotic her words actually are. Belinda the Nobody would've made herself look better if she'd calmly disagreed, but she chose to look like an idiot and cuss me out. She also seems to think that she "owns" a portion of the Internet (i.e. her blog) but that isn't true at all. Nobody owns anything on the Internet, and it is all fair game. If you write something on the Internet, be prepared to have it thrown back in your face. I'm neither a liar nor a hypocrite nor a piece of shit, but Belinda the Nobody can call me all of that anyway only to further distance herself from the truth. She also mentions the Disney movie "Oliver & Company," which was made in the late 1980's, and is actually a spoof of the Broadway musical. She then gives a myriad of excuses for the silence, some of which are legitimate, but that still doesn't explain why not a single ND did a post about this issue. She also thinks it's fine to blow up like that when I make a true statement about neurodiversity, even though she took it out of context (I never said all NDs were pedophiles) and almost nobody else acted the way she did. Belinda the Nobody then goes on to talk about how autism will never be cured (blah blah blah, we've all heard that before), but then says a bunch of really bizarre stuff which leads me to believe she may be smoking something. Last, but not least, her good buddy Owl Girl from Spain insinuated that I should commit suicide, with no regard for human life whatsoever. Even I'm better than that. It seems as if all of Phil's World wants me dead, which is why they should be disbanded. Nobody should ever call for the death of another human being. That is crossing the line. If this keeps up, I may have to create a second blog, so that this can still be my main one. Hopefully, this is all over as of now, but I have an utter feeling that that is not true at all.

22 comments:

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"but by that point she was beyond being helped."

You are beyond help, she doesn't need help because she is doing fine, you're the one who is a sorry little piss-ant who can't get laid.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"It's fine if she wants to live that way, but people won't think very highly of her."

Says the dipshit whose own allies are disowning him for the stupid things he's said of late.

Belinda the Nobody said...

i'm commenting here only once.
that is because i want to set the record straight on the fact that Len [AKA Owl Girl] did NOT say/do that. what she said basically amounted to "bugger off", not "go kill yourself". there is a big difference. so quit accusing people of shit when you have no idea what you're talking about.

furthermore, accusing everyone on the forums of wanting you dead is melodramatic bullshit.
for the record, i do not want you dead. i just want you to STFU and GTFO. [don't worry, i know that won't happen. unfortunately.].

Phil/Timelord said...

Do you want me to list every single lie you've told, Canby? The list is long and I haven't even finished looking!

DisInformer has what? You are a fool. He hates my guts and you know he does.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"Honestly, somehow it always seems that underneath is something I could never be it doesn't bother me, 'cause I will always be the pimp that I see in all of my fantasies... Screaming to be, the only way that I can truly be free from my fucked up reality, so I dream and stroke it harder 'cause it's so fun to see, my face staring back at me." - Adidas by KoRn

Enjoy life that way, Ollie.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

It seems to me, the only ally you haven't lost is Mitchell. Has Crosby had your back in this whole thing?? Or anybody else you're supposedly aligned with?? No. You know why?? Because they wouldn't touch the dumb shit your shoveling with a 20 foot-pole, that's why!

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"I tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God."

Nixon said that too, Ollie, that doesn't change the fact that that is a load of shit, you sorry little bastard.

Phil/Timelord said...

I for one will move on when and only when you retract that stupid comment about those of us who know the truth about neurodiversity being paedophiles! Come on, Canby! Even DisInformer saw that it was stupid and he's a sworn enemy of certainly myself and the Phil's World membership! Which numbers 39 people!

Phil/Timelord said...

Oh I've moved on from plenty of things. I only fight fights that are important - and this one is one of them. I will be exposing you as a reason why proponents of a cure need to be gagged in a very effective manner. The lethal weapon I spoke of which if I get it....well there are several options that open up and it's just a matter of choosing which one to pursue.

Phil/Timelord said...

It's important to the whole community. Lies must be extinguished. You are one of the proponents of the lies. Hate speech can be gagged when it is shown to do damage - and I can easily demonstrate the damage the sort of talk you are engaging in is doing. You don't know what the lethal weapon is - and I'm not telling you what it is until I have it.

Phil/Timelord said...

LMAO! You just did damage right there, denying what is real when you are already a part of it simply because you are on the Spectrum - for life. Calling Autism a disease is hate speech. I'll quote one lie right now;

This essentially proves what we knew all along about neurodiversity; that they are a bunch of pedophiles who recruit autistic children for the purpose of sexual abuse.

By saying that, you are insinuating that I'm a paedophile (spell it right, dummy). That's what got Paris Tenana into so much trouble (plus a couple of other things). It's a flagrant lie, and you are also insinuating that Ari, Clay, Andrew and every other proud Autistic Spectrum person are paedophiles as well. I would hazard a guess that this is what DisInformer saw as stupid as well. That's why he banned you, remember? That's the line even he knew that you don't cross!

And saying that there isn't an Autism community is also a lie. Autism Ballarat is a community. I've got a get together with them today!

I don't have the lethal weapon yet, but I'm chasing it. Whether or not I have it will be confirmed no later than the end of November.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Heaumo.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Heaumo.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

A thought you should have yourself... HEAUMO!!!

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"This type of behavior is not acceptable on my blog."

Just wondering on behalf of some of my friends, is this type of behavior acceptable in your bedroom?

Anonymous said...

Dumbass! "Heaumo" doesn't mean freakin gay! It means this;
http://heaumo.livejournal.com
Get the message, asshole.....

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"ndrew Ackner is implying that I am homosexual, which cannot be tolerated here. Using different similar-sounding words based on a technicality is not tolerated either."

Actually, I was doing both, you cocksucking fairy-fuck.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Hey buddy, I don't care if you putt from the rough I'm not the one who has to live with it. And trust me if I were gay, I wouldn't have a problem with it. If I were gay I'd be happy for two reasons, one, unlike you I'm a very proud individual no matter who makes my dick hard and two, if I weren't attracted to boobies and vaginas my life would be so much easier. You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it is putting up with women because you're just a whiny little bitch who can't get laid. Women are stupid, and it sucks that my straightness forces me to put up with them.

So you're a very lucky man to be gay, Oliver.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

If you read what I just said, faggot, you'd know that I wish I could convert from straight to what you are. But I can't change who I am, unfortunately, so I just have to accept the fact that I love pussy.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I prefer to read the works of people who are credible, Oliver. You should by now that I am an English Major

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

"and his short stories are very entertaining."

That, I can agree with, very entertaining. :P

Meg said...

I don't like the views of both curbies and the ND movement:

http://megiswritingonthewall.
wordpress.com/2011/04/19/
i-want-nothing-to-do-with-
the-autisticautism-
community/