Friday, April 2, 2010

Help John Best Regain Custody Of His Son Sam

Well, it appears that John's idiotic ex-wife Karen is trying to steal Sam away from him. Karen apparently doesn't realize that chelation cures autism and for some reason thinks it has a bad effect on him, which it doesn't. Unfortunately, John's DAN doctor betrayed him when it mattered most, and John will be losing custody as he doesn't have legitimate proof to back himself up, no thanks to DAN. I think the doctor was just scared for his ego and didn't actually care about autistic people. Had he actually cared, he'd have given the proof no matter what neurodiversity would've said, because he wanted Sam to be cured. But, he was too concerned with his ego, and only cared about himself, which is typical of neurodiversity. I hope the DAN doctor in LA that I find to chelate me won't be that rude and I still have hope. But anyway, John needs his son as he knows what is best for him, and not his idiotic ex-wife Karen who is so neurodiverse that she doesn't even believe in biomed.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

John Best should go to jail.

Unknown said...

Oliver,

I can't comment on anything John has posted because his blog is no longer visible to the public.

I'm not sure how you have come to the conclusion that someone who opposes chelation is anti-cure. There is NO correlation.

As I have stated before, I disagree that autism disorders are caused by Mercury; therefore, I don't believe in chelation as a cure for people with any autism diagnosis. I am NOT anti-cure.

"Biomed" is NOT synonymous with chelation (the removal of mercury and other metals from the body done by a board certified Toxicologist or other MEDICAL professional).

"Biomed" stands for biomedical or alternative medicine such as supplements (i.e. vitamins, probiotics, etc), diets, M-B12 (shots or candy), bio-feedback (mainstream or alternative depending on the reason), Homeopathy, Yoga, and other related treatments and therapies.

While I am very strongly opposed to chelation, I am NOT opposed to "biomed." I have, for the treatment of my anxiety DISORDERS (not "differences") tried various supplements. (I stopped because I didn't see or notice any change in anything about myself.)

Regards,

Katie K.

Matt Hogan said...

Oliver you have constantly preached JB's line about mercury poisoning. That's where Katie got the idea from.

I don't think there's anything you can do to help JB. The courts generally favor the female in such battles especially when the male doesn't have a job, and JB doesn't as far as I know. If Karen uses the decisions in the Vaccine Court JB has lost Sam for sure.

Unknown said...

There is no point in arguing with you Oliver, so I am going to step out. You can call me insane all you want, but I'm still going to post my views.

It is really silly to be whining about your virginity at this young age. I'm 18, had a couple BFs in the past, which I only felt infatuations for. No serious intimacy, just dating. No aspies or NTs should have sex until they responsible enough to deal with possible consequences.

Matt Hogan said...

JB is not a CPA, Oliver! Did he tell you that? He lied.

Anonymous said...

John Best is not a CPA. His profile is a lie. If he was a CPA he wouldn't need to gamble on the horses to make money.

Your prime in sexual activity is 25 to 30. Not in your teens. That's test time only.

Anonymous said...

Many lose their virginity then. Very few lose it between 13 and 15. In most states losing it then is illegal. Yes, John Best is lying and he is welcome to sue me if he wants.

Matt Hogan said...

Ummm, Oliver, Joe is right. It doesn't matter how old the other person is. Sex under 16 is illegal.

Yes, there are people who are still virgins in their late 20's. Ladies who are business people and avoid sex so they don't get pregnant for example.