Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fantasy Baseball Draft

Well, I'm off to my first live fantasy baseball draft tonight. This requires preparation and concentration for four-and-a-half hours that I believe most autistic people couldn't handle. Although I am better off than other autistic people in many ways, I still struggle in others. For example, I have not had sex and I am 17 years old. That is what really makes me feel so autistic, which is why I need a cure. On a side note, I've been using StatCounter recently and I noticed someone from a law firm in the Valley that specializes in cases of insurance fraud was reading my blog. My blog had been linked to via a Facebook page of whom I had absolutely no idea whom it belonged to. I was wondering, maybe it belongs to one of my anonymous commentors. I still wonder why a lawyer who specializes on cases of insurance fraud would be reading my blog, as any legal case involving this blog certainly wouldn't have anything to do with insurance fraud. The Facebook page was not that of this lawyer as it was someone way too young to be a lawyer. If anyone knows about this and would like to notify me please do so as I would like this mystery solved. Thank you and God bless.

No comments: