Monday, March 22, 2010

Back From Spring Training

Well, I'm finally back in LA after a long weekend in Phoenix. I didn't have any autistic episodes and I hung out with a former US Vice President. It was a fun trip, although the ridiculous health care legislation passed. The final scores of the games I witnesses were:

Game 1 (Hi Corbett Field-Tucson, AZ): Colorado Rockies 10, Oakland Athletics 4
Game 2 (Scottsdale Stadium-Scottsdale, AZ): San Francisco Giants 6, Cincinnati Reds 0
Game 3 (Camelback Ranch: Glendale, AZ): Cleveland Indians 12, Los Angeles Dodgers 5

It was unfortunate that the Dodgers lost and the Giants won but it doesn't matter in Spring Training. Other stuff isn't going too well. Phil is still threatening legal action, which is friviolous. He wrote an incredibly defamatory comment about me which he refuses to withdraw. I have agreed to withdraw two of my comments toward him which are potentially defamatory and could maybe harm him, though not nearly as much as his false statement about me. I even offered a complete truce if he respects my opinions despite disagreeing and I will do the same in return. He cannot change my opinions nor can I change his. I am preparing a major post tomorrow that may rattle some cages on both sides of the fence. Everyone be prepared. Phil also posted about the Autism Heroes book on his forum. While I don't know exactly what he will talk about, I have a pretty good idea. I would just like to state that the opinion expressed in that book is that of my parents and not me as I was not interviewed. God Bless You and Good Night.

No comments: