Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Autism Blogosphere: A Vast Array

I stumbled upon this blogosphere last summer and only entered it the other day, but there are a variety of different opinions in it. For one, Jonathan believes mercury doesn't cause autism but nearly everybody else does. Also, Harold is a staunch proponent of ABA, Jonathan abhors it, and John thinks it's useless and that only chelation works. There was even personal attacks abound. Droopy started personally bashing Stephanie Lynn Keil for no apparent reason, saying she wasn't really autistic. I can see doing that to a neurodiversity person, but to do it to another pro-cure person out of the blue is preposterous. However, despite our minor differences, we all have one thing in common, and that is we all want to defeat neurodiversity. We believe it is detrimental to finding a cure for autism. I hope I can make a big impact on the world, defeat neurodiversity, and get a cure for all autistic people who want one. May God bless each and every one of you, and may neurodiversity be brought down.

9 comments:

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

So you plan on making an impact and get a cure for all Autistic people? Do you also plan on getting yourself fake teeth so you at least look like a human being? And after that are going to get an education to go with your diploma from Tooth Fairy Memorial Elementary?

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Whatever you say, Johnny. You're teeth are perfectly normal, and Suzanne Wilson has a nice ass... whoops sorry neither of those statements are true.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I'll pass on the sex. I prefer nice, kind women whom I connect with, that are within a year younger than me, and 20 years older than me, not guys who are 40 years older than me, who are cruel, evil, that I do not connect with whatsoever, and will as I already said, have a fatal heart attack from plaque build-up within ten years. Oh and let's not forget the poor attitude.

To put it simply, you are the exact antithesis of the type of person this [sonofa]bitch would fuck.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I love my mom, I was more refuting you calling me a "bitch" than bashing my mother, whom I love dearly, whom I love as much, contrary to Best's *your* opinion as I love my late aunt Elaine. I wasn't literally calling my mom a bitch, or saying that I'm the son of a bitch.

Oh and don't worry, I don't take your lawsuit threat seriously.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I don't even know what the fuck the refrigerator mom theory is.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

I have heard of that theory, and it is a bullshit theory, that any sane person knows that it's bullshit.

Autism is genetic in origin, if somebody's Autistic it may be caused by the mother, but due to her genes not any lack of affection she gives, that same cause could be from the father's genes.


You are a jackass and your Autism was not caused by you having a mom who doesn't love you and isn't affectionate towards you, but I wouldn't blame your mom from not loving you becasue you're a fucking loser, Johnny.

Foresam said...

Oliver,

I think Andrew and Phil share a brain. Neither one says anything intelligent. Here is a good example of what I mean.

http://www.working.com/profiles/retail/images/telus_2monkeys.gif

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

And in some Latin American countries they eat cow penises. I should send you cows over there, huh?? Oh wait you guys don't have dicks, nevermind.