Monday, December 27, 2010

What Is A Curebie?

A few years ago, neurodiversity made up a bunch of jargon in order to further their sociopathic agenda. They have made up garbage words like "Aspie" and "autie" to describe people with autism and Asperger's syndrome respectively, neither of which I would ever use on myself. I may use "Aspergian" or "autistic," but never "Aspie" or "autie." However, another word that neurodiversity made up, initially as a prejoritave, was "curebie," to refer to a pro-cure person (be they autistic or not). Initially, many of the "Warrior Mother" types were offended by the word "curebie," despite the fact that it is completely made up and means absolutely nothing. Their taking offense actually made neurodiversity stronger, and we cannot have that. Neurodiversity intended to piss them off by calling them "curebies," and it worked. I, however, have done something different. I have taken the word, and made it powerless, akin to what gangsta rap did with the "n" word. I will now proudly refer to myself as a "curebie," because I am a person who believes in a cure for autism. The fact that I have taken a word made up by neurodiversity and shoved it right back in their face is truly miraculous, and it weakens their cause significantly. I don't use any other neurodiversity jargon, because there are other words for it and it would not have the same effect on neurodiversity as me calling myself a "curebie" would. So I, Oliver M Canby, am indeed a very proud curebie, and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

No comments: