Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Very Sad Day

Well, Barack Obama has decided to repeal the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy, and that now means that homosexual faggots can serve openly in our military, which includes the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. This will mean more assfucking in the showers, more soldiers getting AIDS, and the gay soldiers revolting and killing their strait comrades. We cannot have this faggotry in our society, and it must be stopped. First gay marriage and now this? Our nation is sliding down a slippery slope, my friends. Apparently, Republicans taking the House last month wasn't enough to stop the liberal left from penetrating our nation's morals.

One man whom I know is very happy about this ruling is ND hatemonger Clay Adams. As a former Navy officer, he was dishonorably discharged and spent 20 years in the brig for assfucking another guy in the shower. Now, his kind of people will be permitted to do that all they want, and they will not be prosecuted for it like they should. Maybe at an ex-Navy convention, he will meet one of the newly-legal openly gay soldiers, and they will assfuck each other in the men's room, just like Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID).

On a better note, the Senate filibustered the Dream Act today. Thank the Lord they did that, because we cannot have any illegal aliens penetrating our colleges and universities.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Though I congratulate him for this, I would like to see Obama pushing for the use of alternative fuels so that we don't have to rely on petroleum anymore.

Clay said...

I'm not, and never have been gay, I received two Honorable Discharges after two enlistments. Never been in any brig or jail, and the only reason you're making up lies is because you're trying to bait me.

You're begging for attention, from me, because you're pathetically lonely. Tough noogies, kid. Bye.

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Here is another major threat to America. Do you think this problem could be a potential cause of Autism as well?

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Oops, my bad I wasn't talking about Don't Ask Don't Tell. I forgot to copy the link, that I was wondering if you believe *the following* could be the cause of Autism instead of Mercury in Vaccines. http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

QuoteDaAutieNevermore said...

Damnit! You're physical science teacher played the same prank on you, I take it? Were you the only one in the class who caught on as well?