Saturday, September 11, 2010

Asspie Hater Makes A Fool Of Himself

Well, the Asspie Hater has now done the unthinkable and done an actual post (not just a comment) under my real name. I commented on it, but he will most likely delete it as part of his lie. So, I will say here what I said on there. The Wrecking Ball song is not about the Polo Grounds at all like he says it is. It is about the demolition of Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, which was home of the New York football Giants for many years as well as the New York Jets. The Boss played there frequently over the years, and he felt it fitting to write a song about the stadium's demise. A couple weeks later, he performed a slightly different version of the song at the Spectrum in Philadelphia, where the Philadelphia 76ers and Philadelphia Flyers played for many years, and it has also hosted a multitude of concerts including many by The Boss. The Spectrum is also expected to meet its fate soon, although they've been holding it up awhile. I'm fully aware that it has nothing to do with the autistic spectrum, but I felt it was a good analogy since Bruce Springsteen cares so much about autistic people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one sick man, I wonder what he will call me...