Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Trip To The DMV

Being autistic, it is not easy for me to leave the house, accompanied or otherwise. So last week, I took a huge step forward and bussed it to the Culver City DMV to apply for a California ID Card, which I can use to smoke and get a tattoo. I realize this might seem trivial to some normal people, and even autistic ones as well, but there are some autistic people who are so disabled they could only dream of doing what I did, and we must pray for them. They should be cured so they can live normal productive lives. Even though I have come a long way, I still need to be cured so I can have sex. Autism is a horrendous disease, and even neurodiversity has admitted to that of late, but there are different forms of autism which are equally as bad, albeit in a different way. Please cure autism, so we can be helped.

3 comments:

jonathan said...

Oliver, your next trip to the DMV should be to get a learner's permit, so you can get a driver's license at some point. This is just about a necessity in this town if you want to have success with women.

Unknown said...

I don't care much about driving, I just want to drive when there is an emergency. I would rather ride my bike and take the public transit to save gasoline and money. Good thing I don't need to drive where I am going.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I cannot imagine LA having very great transportation. Public transit is getting very competitive in SoCal, which could be a good or bad thing. Fewer cars on the road and less CO2 emissions, yet overcrowded trains and buses with quicker spread of diseases.

What exactly slows down the bus?