Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Do Not Know Whether Phil Gluyas Has Asperger's Syndrome

On the advice of counsel, I am making the following statement:

Previously, I had posted that Phil Gluyas did not have Asperger's syndrome. I believed this to be true because I saw court testimony from him in which he testified that he had a different diagnosis. My belief was reinforced because he told me he would email me a copy of his Asperger's diagnosis, but never did, claiming my email address had changed when I knew it hadn't.

Despite my belief, I want to make this clear: I do not personally know what diagnosis or diagnoses Phil Gluyas has received in the past or present. I am not a doctor or psychologist, and even if I were, I have never examined Phil. My personal opinion is just that: the opinion if a non-expert, and of course I have no access to Phil's medical records.

As any reader of the comments of this blog knows, Phil has asked me to take down my previous post and to apologize for my previously expressed opinion and had threatened legal action if I do not do so. By this post, I am saying I have no proof one way or the other as to Phil's diagnosis. Phil knows what diagnosis he has received, and I don't know why he cares what my opinion is. But apparently he does, so I apologize for posting that he does not have Asperger's syndrome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, a partner only just told myself relating to this webpage and so I believed i would occur and take a search and also expose me, Seems an excellent internet site with a a lot of extra people!