Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Related To The Barbarian Brothers

You heard that right, folks. I am a blood relative of the Barbarian Brothers, whose real names are David and Peter Paul. They are my second-cousins-once-removed. They were very famous people, having been twin bodybuilders and actors in the 1980s. I am not related to any Hollywood celebrities other than the Barbarian Brothers, of which I am very proud. Most people, especially autistic people, cannot rightfully claim that they are related to an A-list Hollywood celebrity, but I can.

For those who say that autism runs in families (and you know who you are), that is pure bullshit, plain and simple. Nobody in my family is autistic but me. The reason that the Barbarian Brothers aren't autistic is because thimerosal didn't exist back in 1958 (or around then). Had they been poisoned, they would not have had the illustrious film career that they did.

I'm sorry for posting something slightly off-topic. There might be some autism-related news for me to blog about later this week, or there might not. I'll keep you posted.

My life is still pretty shitty, same as always. I have pretty much resigned to the fact that I will never be cured of my autism, which is really sad because autistic people live shitty lives. I still have yet to go surfing or get laid, and to me, the two almost go hand in hand. If you are able to go surfing, that is essentially a one-way ticket to getting laid. I figured that would probably be my only hope of scoring chix in the bedroom, but my autism prevents me even from doing that.

I had never heard of this Clay Marzo guy before today, but the fact that he eats breakfast with strippers daily seems pretty intriguing. I wonder if he also sponsors wet t-shirt contests. If he does, maybe he could help get me into the business. Wet t-shirt contests are also a one-way ticket to getting laid, especially if you are the sponsor.

I will never shut down this blog, because I feel it is my duty to accurately portray the pain and suffering that all autistic people face without sugarcoating at all. Even if I do not turn out to be a success (which I will not), I still want to hold out hope of a cure for future generations, as well as help autistic people who are being bullied by neurodiversity. I hope autistic people will see through the shallowness of neurodiversity and listen to wise autistic people like me. Demanding for a cure is the only way to seek happiness. All other ways are futile.

Returning to my famous cousins, they were A-list Hollywood celebrities. Their filmography is as follows:

DC Cab (1983)
The Flamingo Kid (1984)
The Barbarians (1987)
Think Big (1990)
Double Trouble (1992)
Twin Sitters (1994)

Their second film was historically significant, as it was the first movie ever to receive a rating of PG-13.

No comments: