Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fun at Jack in the Box with My New Neighbor Jonathan Mitchell

Earlier this evening, my new neighbor Jonathan Mitchell and I went to the fast food joint Jack in the Box to buy a burger and talk about how much Jonathan needs to get pussy. However, it ended up being so much fun as three Mexicans (two male, one female) listened in on our conversation, and they totally agreed that Jonathan needs some pussy. I was telling these Mexicans about the girl in question, and they said that age is just a number and that I should forfeit the rights to this girl as Jonathan needs her more than I do. One of the Mexicans had just been released from prison, where he apparently dropped the soap. Even the girl was giving Jonathan advice. For example, she said he should change his name to John instead of Jonathan, as Jonathan would indicate that he lives with his parents (which he doesn't, as he recently moved into my neighborhood). Jonathan also confessed how old he was, and to being autistic, which is a major faux pas in my opinion. He also shared one of his stories, which I commend as a good move socially. The three Mexicans left, and they unanimously consented that Jonathan must fuck this particular girl or else. After they left, Jonathan and I agreed that this would happen, so this weekend, when I am out of town in Arizona, Jonathan will drive to this lady's house, pin her down, and fuck her against her will. I can't wait to see how that turns out!

No comments: