Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Almost 2012

In 2011, my New Year's resolution was to lose my virginity. That happened, so I will not be committing suicide, at least not right now. However, much to my surprise, losing my virginity did not magically turn my life around. My life still sucks balls due to my autism, and I still need a cure. Both relationships I had this year failed, and only one of them resulted in sex. I made the humungous mistake of telling one of my girlfriends about my autism, but ironically it was the same one who had sex with me. She seemed fine with it at first, but then used it as an excuse to dump me. It is a mistake I have vowed never to repeat. My long-distance girlfriend did not know of my autism, but then she disappeared to Texas and just stopped calling me. I don't see myself having another relationship anytime soon, because I'm very severely autistic and I will likely never have sex again. I don't have a resolution for 2012 since I lost my virginity in 2011 and that was all I really wanted to accomplish. All I can do is hope that it is at least a better year, which seems pretty hard. Some things are getting better, though. I'm now learning to drive and I plan to start college in February, so we'll see where that leads.

5 comments:

PhD in Comma D (aka Andrew Ackner) said...

Oliver... you are one funny motherfucker. And I thought my jokes were funny. But... you... you sir, are the funniest joke of all, just the perfect blend of irony, comical misfortune, the misadventures of a loser who can't score that beat even those of Beavis And Butthead and then the daft misinterpretations of major life events, a perfect storm of hilarity that is yourself. God really is the best comedian ever because he's the one who created your dumb ass.

Andrew Ackner (aka Andrew Ackner) said...

Dumbass.

Joe Mule said...

Go move in with your buddy, JonBoy. I'm sure you could make each other very happy.

The Great Canby (aka Andrew Ackner) said...

I AM CANBY! I NEED A PENIS FOR MY BUNGHOLE! MY BUNGHOLE WILL NOT WAIT! WHERE IS BUNGHOLIO?!

Unknown said...

I am now dating a man who I don't have to explain my autism to, because he knew since the first day he saw me at that ASAN meeting. We stim in front of each other with joy.

Isn't that what you would want in a woman?