Monday, June 6, 2011

Oliver Is A Retard

In 2001, I saw the movie I Am Sam about a retard played by Sean Penn. I knew I had a disease called Ass Burger's syndrome at the time, but I didn't realize I was a retard until after I saw that movie. This was further confirmed when a black occupational therapist named Crystal Brown left a message on my machine saying that I was a retard. It all started when I went downtown to LAUSD to see the occupational therapist in her office. After taking my rectal temperature, she performed a spinal tap, of which the results proved conclusively that I was a retard. She recommended that I be sent to a residential home in San Pablo Bay, but my parents declined saying it would be too restrictive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I'm new here at autismisbad.blogspot.com and was wondering if anyone knows anyplace I can find some Arnette Sunglasses like a cheap or discount price.

I'm going on a skiing vacation in the future and I have heard that these eyeglasses are fantastic but I can not afford much.

cheers

Philip