Monday, June 28, 2010

My Right To Seek A Cure

While neurodiversity goes about preaching that they don't want a cure, that's within their rights, unfortunately. However, other autistic people might not be as fortunate and may (surprise surprise) actually want a cure so that they can lose their virginity. While I may not be as afflicted as them, I want a cure anyway, just to show that it's OK to want a cure, and to receive one if necessary. I've been praying to the Lord to take my virginity from me, but it hasn't worked, so my next step will be to remove my autism. If neurodiversity can lose their virginity while remaining autistic, then kudos to them. I however, plan to take a different path. In the mean time, I'll just trudge along, hope I can get laid, and cue my autism. I'll also focus less on blogging and more on life, but I'll blog some too.

No comments: